Branch office of a foreign company in Estonia
Address service for 1 year and state fee are included.
To register a branch in Estonia, the company has to make a written decision on establishing a branch and appoint a director or a directors for the branch.
Documents required to register a branch:
– a notarised application of the branch director;
– an extract from the commercial register where the company is registered;
– a decision appointing the director;
– a copy of the articles of association or partnership agreement of the company certified;
– information on the planned activity of the branch;
– phone numbers, e-mail addresses.
The required cocuments must be notarized and certified by apostille.
Time schedule to register a branch: 5-10 days after submitting required documents to Estonian Business Register.
All the services we offer are available remotely.